Care Hospice is a growing healthcare company. We are privately owned and part of a strong nationwide family of hospices providing a wide range of services to hospice-eligible patients. We are looking for the right individual to join our team.
The Finance Supervisor will manage the billing staff and be primarily responsible for Accounts Receivable. The Supervisor will ensure that accounts are billed timely and accurately and will follow up on outstanding accounts. Supporting the CFO, the Finance Supervisor will prepare various account reconciliations, journals and reports.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in the field of Accounting/Finance.
- CPA is preferred.
- Experience with General Ledger, Payroll and Benefits, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable processes in a complex business environment.
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience with a billing/accounts receivable focus.
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong EXCEL and IT skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate general ledger and billing software.
- Team player with strong communication skills who relates well to people at all levels of the company.
- PREFERRED – Medicare/Medicaid hospice billing experience.
This is a full time position offering a competitive salary, health benefits, 401(k), and PTO. Compensation based on experience. For consideration, please submit your resume and compensation history to Lizabeth Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.